Minecraft TNA Part 9 Minecraft TNA Part 9

Love it. Anyone else see Herobrine during the scene introducing the pig? Maybe I'm crazy... All of these are great. I hadn't even played minecraft by the time I watched the first few episodes. But now that I have, I'm starting to get more of the jokes which makes me laugh even more than I already am. In a way, you inspired me to play this wonderful game. In the short time I've had it, I spent countless hours mining and crafting and enjoyed every minute of it. And for that, I thank you.

All 5's for you.

Mind Over Monster Mind Over Monster

wtf did I just watch? Great art. Very odd though. Not a bad thing.

Stickman Can't Fight 5 Stickman Can't Fight 5

Love this series. Not so much the, may I say, 'slight' over use of memes, although used wisely. Great stuff. I love it, Favorited it and fived it. looking forward to the next.

Dragon Ball Multiverse 1 Dragon Ball Multiverse 1

I really enjoyed this. Being a huge DBZ fan , I was skeptical. But as it progress I started to get a feel for this "multiverse" and I look forward to seeing how it plays out. I really enjoy the fact you skipped DBGT. That should never have existed. Thank you.

My only complaints are as follows:

1. The subs go by way too fast. Although it wasnt a problem reading it all, it took away from the animation. I just wasnt able to focus on the time you spent crafting these characters look and animations.

2. Voice actors would help too and would fix problem number one. But, I'd rather read subtitles than to hear crappy voice-overs.

3. There isn's a second part yet......come on!!!!!!!!! lol

Thank you for this, I hope to see more from you soon. But dont rush becuase of demands. Take your time and give this the attention and detail it needs.

Superman vs Goku Superman vs Goku

haha that was amazing. It couldnt have turned out any better. Thank you for your efforts

Awesome Tribute Awesome Tribute

NOOOOYOOOUUCAAANT lmao I almost peed. Mad props to the song at the end

Starbarians - Episode 1 Starbarians - Episode 1

You, sir, have superb skills. That was entertaining beyond the likes of anything before it. I would love to see more, but my guess is that you wont last longer on here, as you will be picked up for your skills to do something that actually pays you. Good luck sir. I wish you the best.

Double Dragon DragonsTale Double Dragon DragonsTale

Valentine's Day 2012 Valentine's Day 2012

Kitty scratchin at a pokeball

Dancebreak! Dancebreak!