Elf Story Elf Story

Definitely one of the better point-and-click games I've played. Everything seems well thought out and looks amazing. My only complaint is that I was hoping for a full adventure with more stages/battles/bosses. The kills were awesome to watch and I'm left wanting more. Not a bad thing btw

It would be cool to see something like this where you control more that one character in a battle. Clicking the necessary person to avoid the oncoming attack, or the other person rushing to block or parry . I loved the game and look forward to you expanding on this idea.

Ragdoll Achievement Ragdoll Achievement

Reminds me of flakboy 2. But I LOVE flakboy. Nice tribute.

Trippin Kitchen Trippin Kitchen

NIce

Even though its just a basic game, its executed very well. Everything ran smooth for me. A combo counter would have been neat. and maybe some knock-back damage for enemies. Like, knocking an enemy in the air, into another enemy , would cause damage and add to your combo multiplier. I would love to see some crazy combos with that.

Heres a trick-

time your attacks and when you do the 3-hit combo and she slams the pan down, you can turn it the other way to do damage to the other side as well. Worked great for the bonus round

Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO

brilliant

I only wish I had the money and a good computer so as which I could purchase and play this incredible game

Superfighters Superfighters

Please make this an XBLA game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even for an indie game for a dollar, you would make so much money. Just keep the levels and weapons and skins and modes coming! I love this game

Sieger: Level Pack Sieger: Level Pack

I love this game

and I've only played the 1st level!!

Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2 Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2

Great story

I was skeptical at 1st but the story was exciting and I couldn't help but wonder what would happen next. I was hooked and the voice actor was really good. Overall great "choose your own adventure" game.

Combat Tournament Combat Tournament

OMG Im in love!

Best fighting game I've played. And Since the graphics are simple I can play it on my slow computer. Epic man, seriously. Would be a lil tighter if u could change direction of your attack while in the air. but other than that damn near perfect. Been waiting on something like this for a loooong time. And for that, Thank you.

The Undead Survival Test The Undead Survival Test

Scared me

Couldnt be any better....If it can then there should be more than 10 stars.

Madness: Premeditation Madness: Premeditation

Very tricky

took a few tries of trail and error but all in all a great game. Its different and I love playing unique games. The bosses were hard though and I felt more than one ap should be awarded for completing the level.